Steam Action uses specially developed equipment to aggressively attack the dirt and grime without damaging the surface of the hardwood. The cylindrical action of our equipment agitates and loosens the embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance won't remove. The cleaning solution is quickly extracted from the floor using specially designed equipment leaving the floor dry.
Difficult edges and hard-to-reach corners are cleaned by hand with our hardwood cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth. Careful attention is paid to high-traffic areas where dirt and grime can build up in layers. Our hard surface cleaning methods work great on all wood floors and laminate. Trust Steam Action's professional crew to bring the shine back to your hardwood floor.
Extend The Life Of Your Wood Floors
- Wipe spills daily
- Sweep daily using a soft-bristled broom or a vacuum with a bare-floor attachment
- Never use a steam cleaner since it can cause warping
- Maintain a weekly hardwood floor cleaning schedule
- Use a cleaner made specifically for your type of hardwood floor
- Don’t use water, as moisture can cause damage to the wood over time
Hardwood floors can add beauty and value to your home. They are durable for many homes or businesses but must be maintained. Over time you may not notice all the build-up of dirt that can carry germs. Calling a professional floor cleaning company 2-3 times a year to clean your hardwood will help extend the look for many years.